A great lover of gold, passionate about oil issues, enthusiastic about rare metals and unconditional copper, Jordan Dufee comes as no surprise that the commodity specialist on ZoneBourse.
Every morning, before the European markets open, you will find a selection of advice from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list includes only companies whose opinion or price target has changed or have been re-tracked. It is likely to be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Arkema: JP Morgan moves from neutral to underweight and lowers its target from EUR 142 to EUR 82.50.
- Atos: Stifel downgrades its recommendation to keep the sale with a target price of 9 EUR.
- Autogrill: Stifel goes from buyer to neutral with a target price of € 6.90.
- BlackRock: UBS is still long but drops the target from 825 to 718 USD.
- Eli Lilly: Guggenheim is long and is revising its price target upwards from 333 to 351 USD.
- Epiroc: Société Générale downgrades its recommendation to keep for sale and aims for 155 SEK.
- Hasbro: Stifel is long but lowers its price target from $ 111 to $ 103.
- Julius Bar: JP Morgan maintains his opinion of being overweight but lowers his target from 65 to 61 CHF.
- Klepierre: Goldman Sachs goes from neutral to buyer and aims for 21.80 euros.
- LEG Immobilien: Goldman Sachs is still buying but with a reduced price target from 102.30 to 88.70 USD.
- Meta Platforms: Stifel is still long but with a reduced price target of $ 325- $ 260.
- Roche: Berenberg lowers target price from 365 to 350 CHF.
- Tempur Sealy: Keybanc Capital Market is buying but with a reduced price target of 42 to 38 USD.
- Twitter: Citigroup maintains its neutral recommendation but lowers its target from $ 54.20 to $ 36.
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westifield: RBC Capital Market downgrades its underperformance recommendation and lowers its target from EUR 77 to EUR 42.
- Vonovia: Goldman Sachs maintains its buy opinion but lowers its target price from EUR 47 to EUR 39.90.
- Wells Fargo: JP Morgan remains neutral but with a reduced price target from 52 to 47.50 USD.
- Zur Rose: Deutsche Bank lowers target price from 180 to 84 CHF.
#Analyst #opinion #day #Arkema #Atos #Klepierre #Unibail #Meta #Platforms #Roche #Zur #Rose