(Photo credits: Adobe Stock -)
PARIS, July 12 (Reuters) – Stocks to follow Tuesday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* RENAULT RENA.PA – The automaker on Tuesday saw a decline in first-half sales volume after losing its second largest market, Russia, but made further progress in more profitable distribution channels. The Renault brand sales director said he expects a “significantly higher” level of production for the second half of the year than in the first.
➦ Renault-Electric and Hybrid recently accounted for 50% of sales in Europe – COO Renault brand
➦ Renault-Volumes -29.7% in the first half due to Russia and chips
* EDF EDF.PA – The French government is expected to spend more than eight billion euros to take full control of EDF and wants to complete the operation in the autumn, two sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
➦ EXCLUSIVE-The acquisition of EDF could cost more than 8 billion euros-sources
* LVMH LVMH.PA – Sephora, the LVMH group’s perfumery chain, announced on Monday the signing of an agreement for the sale of 100% of the shares of its subsidiary in Russia to its local CEO.
➦ Sephora announces the sale of 100% of the shares of its subsidiary in Russia
* SUCH TCFP.PA announced on Tuesday the acquisition of Dutch cybersecurity specialist OneWelcome for € 100 million.
➦ Thales acquires OneWelcome for 100 million euros
* EURAZEO EURA.PA has announced the signing of an exclusive agreement with Apax Partners for the sale of its stake in Vitaprotech, a specialist in securing sensitive sites.
* BONDUELLE BOND.PA announced Monday that growth in its revenue and current operating margin is expected to fall short of its announced targets of a 3% and 3.6% increase at constant scope and exchange rates for the full year, respectively.
* EIFFAGE FOUG.PA – The French group announced on Monday that it has recently acquired a majority stake in Dutch companies Harwig and Eltra, through its subsidiary Kropman, for an undisclosed amount.
* BASF BASFn.DE – The German chemical group announced on Monday evening that the operating result for the second quarter was well above forecasts thanks to the transfer to sales prices of the increase in commodity prices and the appreciation of the dollar. The stock gained 1.3% in pre-market trading.
* SAIPEM announced on Monday evening that the capital increase had allowed it to raise around € 1.395 billion to strengthen its balance sheet, specifying that almost 70% of the new shares put on the market had been subscribed. The final results of the operation are expected on Friday.
* BANK DNB DNB.OL – On Tuesday, Norway’s leading bank released quarterly results that exceeded expectations, supported by rising interest rates and the strength of the Norwegian economy.
* UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD URW.AS – RBC lowers its recommendation of “underperformance” compared to “sector performance” and brings its price target to 42 euros against 77 euros.
* KLEPIERRE LOIM.PA – Goldman Sachs raises the recommendation to “buy” versus “neutral”.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Sophie Louet and Kate Entringer)
#Stock #exchange #stocks #follow #Paris #Europe